USER AGREEMENT & TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Site. By clicking “I Agree” on the button below or by using this website (the “Site”) you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions which shall constitute a binding and enforceable legal agreement. If you do not agree to the Terms, please click “CANCEL” and do not use the Site. Aurora World, Inc. reserves the right to modify, remove, add or change these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice.
The Site is owned and operated by Aurora World Corporation. ("Aurora "), a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Korea. Aurora operates and maintains the Site from its offices located within Korea for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse in the Site. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for any purpose, without the specific written permission from Aurora or except as expressly permitted in this section. Modification or use of the materials at this site for any other purpose shall be construed as a violation of Aurora's intellectual property rights.
Terms and Conditions
- 01. This site is copyright protected. You should assume that everything you see, read or access on this Site, including but not limited to any software, documentation or content is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. Aurora does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Aurora. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- 02. Aurora hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to access the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes any software, documentation or content found, accessed or used on the Site (collectively, the “Software”). You may not (and you agree not to permit another person to): a) redistribute, sell or otherwise copy the Software; b) modify, translate or create derivative works based on the Software; c) attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; d) remove any identification, copyright or other proprietary notices; or e) create other software that incorporates the Software. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENT OR SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. You acknowledge that the Software is not intended for use in connection with any high risk or strict liability activity and Aurora makes no warranty and shall have no liability in connection with the use of the Software in any such situations. You choose to use the Software at your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- 03. Aurora makes no claims, promises, guarantees or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this Site. Aurora assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- 04. You are completely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password, code, and account. IF YOU FORGET OR LOSE YOUR USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD AND/OR LOSE YOUR SECRET CODE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE. You are completely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Aurora will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. You may be required to change your password from time to time. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AURORA WORLD WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR ONLINE FAILURE. AURORA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIAL AT THIS SITE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY AURORA OR AN AUTHORIZED AURORA REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BOTH. THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. AURORA'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN CONTRCT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
- 05. You are responsible for the content of any material you enter on this Site. You must not use this Site in such a way as to offend or interfere with the use by anyone else of this Site. You must not sell, trade or barter any items earned through this Website. You must not ever reveal personal information to other users online. The best way to stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, address, email or passwords with other users. You must not upload, submit, publish, transmit, display, disseminate or otherwise communicate any materials while connected to or otherwise using this Website that: (i) are defamatory, libelous or inaccurate, (ii) are abusive or threatening towards or invade the privacy of any third party, (iii) which are offensive, obscene or pornographic; (iv) infringe the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of any third party; (v) violate any law or regulation; (vi) advocate illegal activity; (vii) advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services; or (viii) are treated as confidential under any contract or policy. You must not upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment. You must not attempt to circumvent the security systems of this Website. You must not attempt to gain access to this Website in a fraudulent manner, including but not limited to using fraudulent pet codes. You must not attempt to use this Website in a fraudulent manner, including but not limited to, using cheat codes, exploits or similar measures to gain, or attempt to gain, unearned Greens, items, pets, access to this Website or information or images that have not yet been officially announced or incorporated into this Website's functionality. You must not attempt to gain access to any other user's Accounts. You must not attempt to ascertain any other user's password, pet codes and/or personal information by any means whatsoever, including without limitation, by use of this Website or any other website, or by e-mail communication. You must not attempt to harvest or otherwise collect information about other users without their consent. You must not attempt to use this Website for any purposes other than those intended by Aurora.
- 07. The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are trademarks of Aurora or its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Aurora or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site
- 08. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Aurora and its affiliates and its officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. Aurora reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- 09. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE), THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE OR MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- 10. These terms are effective until terminated by you or Aurora in the manner specified below. Aurora reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of the Site and the Software and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, which such termination may include an automatic or unilateral closure of your user account by Aurora. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of the Site or the Software, and canceling your user account.
- 11. Aurora has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- 12. By uploading or otherwise submitting any materials to us and/or the Site, you (and your parents, if you're under age 18) automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) to Aurora a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology (now known or hereafter developed or devised) throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" and other rights recognized throughout the world (including without limitation, the European Economic Community) in those materials have been waived.
- 13. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the province or courts located in the Republic of Korea, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.